Spray foam insulation is one of the best ways to reduce your heating and cooling expenses. Did you know that 30%-40% of your monthly energy bill can be attributed to compensating for air leakage? That’s a lot of wasted energy and money!
Fortunately, there’s Icynene®, a unique soft foam insulation that expands to fit into all corners, cracks and crevices for an air-tight seal. Energy robbing air leakage is virtually eliminated.
Why is air sealing so important? A typical 1,800 square foot house “leaks” enough air in a 24-hour period to fill 1-2 Goodyear blimps. By insulating with Icynene®, air infiltration is substantially reduced, and heating and cooling equipment does not operate as hard to provide a comfortable environment.
With Icynene®, your energy requirements will be significantly lower and you save money on longer lasting heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment. As energy costs rise, you can bank on the fact that your lower energy bills will become an important resale feature.
- 30% to 50% energy savings each month!
- Eliminates random air leakage
- Keeps temperature consistent with less energy – less wear and tear on HVAC equipment
- Meets Energy StarTM mortgage requirements – homeowners with Icynene Insulation may qualify for preferred rates and terms
- R-value equals 3.6 per inch – 2 x 4 equals R14 and 2 x 6 equals R20
- Enhances resale value – good return on investment